This role within Specialty Papers exists to support the Marketing and Strategy development through production and execution of market research projects, market segment analysis and marketing communication initiatives.
• Provide accurate, timely research results and findings that can be used for decision making purposes to help drive business, grow sales revenue, profitability, market share, and customer value.
• Research, develop and report out market segment trends and Business Intelligence deliverables monthly.
• Lead project planning and implementation to support strategies for all key market areas:
1) existing market segments
2) brand owner/end user, and
3) new segments.
• Execute marketing communication plans through assigned projects including tradeshows, copy development, material development, and promotions.
• Develop the Specialty Papers segment presentation materials for customers and associated events and needs.
• Support the Specialty sales lead process and development.
• Manage and improve the product/marketing information visibility through our website section and or other social media.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years experience in marketing research or related discipline Industry related experience preferred
• Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving skills, systems savvy
• Must be comfortable presenting research to a variety of audiences.
• Excellent communication (oral, written and listening).
• Detail oriented with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Additional qualities expected are: ability to work independently, team player, dependable, strong work ethic.
• Proficient in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Transnative Associates Inc. - 24 months ago