JOB TITLE: Marketing Project Manager
REPORTS TO: VP, Marketing
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
BRANCH: Huntsville, AL
Develop and executes marketing programs. Coordinate the organization’s sales, marketing and development departments to execute marketing projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Provides marketing support to all business units and corporate departments. Acts in a consultative capacity to internal and external customers, ensuring the requested activity is tied to a goal and measurement. Prioritizes requests to insure deadlines are met and user requests are handled in a timely and cost effective manner
- Implement marketing activities that can be applied to multiple situations to maximize effectiveness and dollar expenditures. Draws from and builds upon existing successful marketing activities. Consistently applies quality standards to all marketing activities, regardless of medium
- Manages the co-branding program
- Manages the company-wide promotional items program
- Develops protocols and follow-ups to insure smooth execution of activities and requests. Executes rollouts, creates production schedules and timelines, e.g., virtual job fairs, traditional job fairs, marketing candidates, Academy Awards, communications campaigns, etc.
- Creates project specification sheets, obtains and prepares bids, and acts as the point of contact between vendors and the requestor. Schedules proofs and coordinates meetings
- Drafts copy for existing marketing collateral on an ongoing basis. Participates with others in determining the future viability of existing marketing materials
- Executes special events, seminars and projects, e.g. job fairs, Winning Through Prevention
- Conducts annual and special surveys; tabulates, analyzes and publishes findings (annual temporary survey, salary survey, etc.)
- Maintains files of market competition and areas of strengths, weaknesses and differentiation; shops the competition; communicates findings to the field
- Stays abreast of industry, unemployment, business and economic conditions, activities and trends. Communicates this information to the field.
- Creates sales and corporate PowerPoint Presentations
- Maintains inventory of work products produced
- Works with graphic designers and printers
- Work with the Marketing and Business Manager on projects.
- Strong interest in MMORPGs and video games.
- Great management and organizational skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong listening and communication abilities.
- Strong team player.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous marketing experience.
- Previous web development experience a plus.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Curse is one of the largest gaming-information properties worldwide, attracting more than 23 million unique visitors a month. Consisting of...