Marketing Services Intern
Department: Marketing Services
Manager: Marketing Services Manager
SPS Commerce is a leading provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions, providing integration, collaboration, connectivity, visibility and data analytics to thousands of customers worldwide. We deliver our solutions over the Internet using a Software-as-a-Service model to improve the way suppliers, retailers, distributors and other customers manage and fulfill orders. Our SPSCommerce.net platform features pre-built integrations used by current and new customers alike, spanning 3,000 order management models across 1,500 retailers, grocers and distributors, as well as integrations to over 100 accounting, warehouse management, enterprise resource planning, and packing and shipping applications. More than 38,000 customers across more than 40 countries have used SPSCommerce.net, making it one of the largest trading partner integration centers.
The Marketing Services Intern will assist in executing enablement campaigns through the use of advanced database marketing tools and email lists. This position will also assist in preparing materials for new programs and manually updating vendor statuses.
- 10 hours/week
- Flexible schedule available to accommodate student’s class schedule
- Assist with updating communication and training materials used in vendor on-boarding initiatives.
- Assist in scrubbing information exchanged between vendor and retailer to ensure it is in the correct tenses and contains the correct and appropriate information.
- Craft compelling content focused on identifying prospects for complex, technical sales cycles.
- Prepares internal reports by entering data and creating spreadsheets and databases
- Performs other responsibilities and projects, as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Working towards completion of Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business, Sociology or Marketing.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook); Microsoft Access experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Self starter with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
SPS Commerce - 18 months ago
SPS Commerce perfects the power of retail trading partner relationships with the industry's most broadly adopted, enterprise retail cloud...