The top Real Estate website in the world, Realtor.com, is searching for a few unique, marketing, tech savvy sales professionals who desire a long term profitable career, not just another job! |
Be a part of Realtor.com’s newest consultative sales team located in Scottsdale, AZ. This team will resemble a start-up with the ability to work collaboratively, however, each Marketing Solution Advisor will have individual sales goals with uncapped earning potential!
Our ideal candidate has excellent phone sales experience and familiarity with the real estate industry or has worked with agents and brokers. Consider yourself an extension of the Realtor’s business by intelligently positioning yourself as their trusted advisor who is able to uncover their business needs and teach them how to optimize their marketing investment with Realtor.com. During the entire relationship you will work closely with our outside Regional Sales team to understand their contracted relationship with individual brokers so that you can better identify the broker’s values, culture and business model to help them maximize their agents ROI through world-class marketing solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Partner with Move’s outside Regional Directors to strategically advise agents on how to maximize their Realtor.com investment and to enhance their customers (buyer & sellers) experience
- Be strategic in your approach and leverage your entrepreneurial drive and relationship skill set to target, educate and persuade Realtor’s to embrace Realtor.com’s world-class marketing solutions
- Enhance the sales team and organizations reputation by accepting accountability and ownership for accomplishing “new” and different requests as part of this new team; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments- be flexible and embrace a positive, helpful, team culture
- Highly suggest educational webinars and promote all in-house learning tools when applicable
- Work harmoniously with on-site Customer Care team to resolve challenges when needed
You will receive extensive training and continuous sales coaching and mentoring throughout your career as a sales professional at Move, Inc.
- Thorough knowledge of a consultative or solutions based sales process comprised of prospecting, qualifying, presenting and trial closing. Objection handling and closing IS A MUST!
- 2-3+ years of strong, verifiable, outbound phone sales experience in a B2B and B2C environment with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals and share best practices
- Excel in a fast paced and changing environment similar to a start-up; be flexible
- Utilize strategic and critical thinking skills in a variety of situations, multi-task, set priorities
- Extremely professional oral and written communication skills are required
- High energy, goal driven, self-starter who is organized, confident, and a fast learner
- Strong working knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- CRM experience is a plus
- BS/BA Degree preferred (in lieu of degree, 5 years of relevant inside sales experience)
This position offers a competitive base pay and uncapped commissions. Our beautiful state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located just off of the 101 & Chaparral in Scottsdale, AZ. For more information about our growing company please visit Move.com.
Move, Inc. - 21 months ago
Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp, is a leading provider of online real estate services and operates the Move network of real estate...