The Marketing Specialist will help oversee the hands-on day to day execution of marketing plan action items. This person will also be responsible for tracking sales data, maintaining promotional materials inventory, planning meetings, organizing trade shows, maintaining databases, and preparing reports.
- Generally Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Helps oversee changes to contacts management data, marketing costs tracking, budget accrual, vendor invoices or contact management tools.
- May participate in planning event logistics, such as selecting site locations for seminars or conferences, or arranging for a company officer’s travel.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- May also be responsible for some work with public relations, client relations, marketing technology tools, or internal communications.
- A marketing specialist is not usually equivalent to a graphic artist, but he should have some skills with manipulating graphics and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Analyze and suggest implementation of potential criteria and standards for improvements.
- Optimize offers for each respective promotional vehicles based on established criteria.
- Maintains schedules and work orders for the development of materials related to assigned promotional campaigns.
- Participates in coordinating promotional activities for campaigns.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of marketing or business experience in eCommerce industry
- Knowledge of various eCommerce marketing opportunities as well as traditional media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and coordination skills
- Ability to talk and build relationships over the phone with decision makers
- Goal oriented, success driven, and a team player
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with a positive attitude who is deadline and results oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proven problem solving skills with attention to detail and follow-up.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Must have strong computer skills, including MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
Newegg.com is an online e-commerce company that has created a powerful channel for manufacturers of computer hardware and software, consumer...