As we build a Marketing Organization of the highest caliber, the potential for significant career growth at DISH is real. We are looking to once again transform the industry by bringing big ideas to life that emotionally connect with consumers. Led by James Moorhead, named 2010’s Grand Marketer of the Year by AdWeek , we are a Fortune 200 company with over $400 million in reported marketing spend and are striving to triple our revenue over the next three years and become a powerhouse, Fortune 50 brand. We will do so by continually delivering the industries best TV experience via The Hopper, launching new businesses and building a world-class marketing organization. We work with some of most prestigious partners in the industry, whether it’s Horizon Media NYC, whose founder Bill Koenigsberg was named Executive of the Year by Ad Age in 2012, BFG9000, our creative agency named by Ad Age as a top 10 Agency to Watch in 2012, we are committed to developing a team that will continue to be a disruptive force in the marketplace.
The future is now at DISH – with the recent FCC approval of the DISH Wireless Spectrum, you can be part of the team that changes entertainment forever as DISH enters the wireless business and becomes the only provider that can offer wireless voice, video and data. We invite you to learn more about who we are at dish.com . Join DISH’s energized and agile marketing organization. Read the job description below, and learn what we’re looking for. We look forward to meeting you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
“The Consumer is the Path to Victory” – Joe Clayton, CEO, DISH. DISH is embarking on an ambitious journey to deliver the most compelling TV watching experience by getting our product into the households of more and more consumers. We believe that by listening to and championing the consumer, we can transform our industry by delivering big ideas that make emotional connections and inspire movements.
This role is a part of the DISH partner marketing efforts, and will play a key role in creating and developing marketing partnerships and deliver on overarching DISH objectives. Roles includes driving business results with our varying partners.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Thrive in a fast-paced and ever changing environment with a high capacity to multi-task and handle tight deadlines on a daily basis
- Manage creative routing and approvals to ensure accurate and efficient communications
- Support the event team in event management to drive customer acquisition
- Financial responsibilities to include budget management
- Generate marketing plans for tier 3 products and/or markets
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Marketing Specialist will have the following:
- A strategic mindset, a passion for innovation and agile responsiveness. Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, but a willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and desire to win the business every single day
- Operates with discipline and has extraordinary attention to detail. Ability to create solutions that better meet the needs of the consumer; recognizes and leverage new business opportunities
- Passion for ensuring accuracy and effectiveness of marketing materials. Technical leadership in resolving complex problems
- Ability to drive consensus and mutual benefit among partners. Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team partnership, promote enthusiasm and foster strategic thinking
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; and four plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
DISH - 13 months ago
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...