General Summary |
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing, and coordinating internal and external communications for assigned clients within the hospital, as well as reporting responsibilities for client relationships. This position works with select clients to develop annual marketing plans and objectives, in addition assists the Consumer Marketing team with additional communications-related activities, projects and events, as needed.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develops annual marketing/communication plans with clients based on strategic business goals.
· Responsible for developing relevant consumer messages and materials understanding the needs of parents. Skilled in implementation through various channels including e-newsletters, fact sheets, brochures, and other communications.
· Maintains on-going and regular communications and updates with clients. Consult with clients to enhance marketing opportunities.
· Manages implementation of approved marketing strategies outlined in marketing plan through internal and agency resources.
· Responsible for planning, communicating, organizing and coordinating
· Health e- Hints, Physician and Service Referral Line (722-Kids), The Center for Family Safety and Healing, Community Education, Community Relations, Government Relations , Human Resources, Family and Volunteer Services, and Poison Center.
· Demonstrates application of marketing/communication skills through effective promotional writing and creative implementations of tactics and strategies.
· Evaluates and documents impact of marketing efforts on behalf of clients.
· Continuously seeks avenues to improve quality and marketing results on behalf of the client.
· Assist in developing annual budget and adheres to budget guidelines and effectively monitors all operation costs for projects.
· Responsible for tactically executing assignments identified by Marketing Director and assisting Marketing Account Managers with overall marketing initiatives that include but not limited to writing, editing, design and printed production of collateral materials.
Minimum Physical Requirements
Ability to use a personal computer and communicate both verbally and written in an effective and efficient manner.
Nationwide Children's Hospital - 19 months ago
Buckeye babies, toddlers, and teens don't have to travel the country wide to find pediatric care with Nationwide Children's...