The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in the creation of marketing goals and tactics for services, programs and other organizational activities. Will help implement approved marketing plans for departments and service lines.
- Support community presentations, physicians, clinical service lines and other community events to build market share in planning region.
- Provide Communication’s and Physician’s Relation’s teams with timely information and materials.
- Provide accurate information to support Community Relations Management (CRM) tool.
- Coordinate with Writing and Design teams to create and update all advertising, printed materials, including brochures, patient education, displays, flyers, etc.
- Execute marketing campaign tactics as directed.
- Work with Managers and media buyers to assist with creating and tracking advertising/media schedules.
- Contribute to publications, websites and social media as needed.
- Manage annual phone book and online listings.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues within department and across organization to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining brand standards.
- Operate within budgetary parameters.
- Serve on interdepartmental committees and teams.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
BA in Marketing, Communications or Advertising preferred. Minimum of 3 years related experience, health care setting preferred. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Highly organized with proven ability to work collaboratively. Flexible personality and good humor necessary.
Standard, temperature-controlled, clean office environment.
Unpredictable environment with wide variations in the types of requests, priorities and deadlines.
Requires occasional travel to offsite locations.
Allegiance Health - 17 months ago