The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for assisting marketing efforts by supporting and facilitating development of business/marketing plans. They will also design and create marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the organization’s services and products. Provide reports according to information gathered on new products, market trends, competition, and pricing.
- Work with market manager by contributing with planning overall marketing, e-marketing, training, and strategic programs
- Assist with development of niche market strategies
- Interact directly with agents to promote marketing services and tools through outbound sales call campaigns.
- Manage layouts and designing of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers and brochures.
- Conduct and plan market research activities including surveys, focus groups, and analysis of materials.
- Special projects as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Effective communication skills, including excellent listening skills.
- Ability to express oneself in writing including fluency in reading and writing English.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced multitask environment.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills including demonstrated skills to handle many assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.