Job Purpose: Assist in the development implementation and maintenance of marketing methodologies tools and objectives of the assigned business unit. Duties and Responsibilities: |
Knowledge and Skills:
- Works with internal groups and/or business partners to assist in the delivery of new marketing/sales programs.
- Assists and may serve as the editor in the gathering writing and organizing of materials and news for customers and employees researching data creating ideas writing copy providing preliminary layout of artwork.
- Provides input to and assists in creating presentation materials booklets and supplier marketing guide.
- Works with other project team members on technical or process-related issues for various marketing projects including mailers and promos.
- Ensures the final products and processes adhere to company quality standards and practices.
- Utilizes knowledge of assigned Value Added Resalers (VAR) or vendor’s strategic direction branding advertising media plans channel implementation products programs and promotions to collect organize answer and apply feedback on projects.
- Provides content management and database accuracy for each of the deliverables including content proof reading.
- May assist in creating unique communication tools including web sites and on-line marketing material.
- Assists in attainment of legal approval on all external products as required.
- Works with marketing team researching producing updating and maintaining standardized weekly/monthly reports.
Work Experience: Experience that demonstrates ability for creative thinking and related applications with knowledge in a specific marketing arena and having participated in related marketing activities. Education and Certification(s): Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent combination of formal education and directly related work experience. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 800-882-8638 option 4, then option 3.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing design principles and execution.
- Demonstrated project management knowledge and effective customer service skills.
- Demonstrated skills in utilization of office computer systems and web resources.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
Avnet - 15 months ago
If you need an electronic component, Avnet probably has it. The company is the world's top distributor of electronic components...