Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America. We currently consist of 13 regional companies in 39 states and 5 Canadian Provinces with over 220 locations and more than 2,800 employees. We are known throughout the building supply industry for having great people, excellent service and quality building products.
Beacon’s mission is to be the leading North American supplier to commercial and residential roofing and exterior building contractors. We will accomplish this by operating as a family of long-established regional suppliers that add value to our customers' businesses, to our employees' careers, to our investors' assets, and to our suppliers' products.
Our local branches stock a comprehensive product line that caters to their markets. In addition to roofing, local product offerings can include windows, siding, decking, waterproofing and many other external building products. Our status as a leader in our industry allows us to develop strong partnerships with leading brand manufacturers and to stock an unmatched supply of the professional components necessary for the quality, timely completion of our contractor-customers projects.
We provide our customers with a comprehensive array of value-added services which distinguish us from our competition. We have earned a reputation for excellent employees, professionalism and high-quality service. We believe that quality service does not end with the delivery of materials – it ends with the successful completion of the project. As a result, “partnerships" are formed between Beacon branches and our customers that go beyond the industry norm.
Beacon has grown by expanding its existing regions and by making strategic acquisitions. Our business is well-balanced between new and re-roof applications in both residential and commercial markets. A highly scalable platform, a proven business model, results-oriented management and a strong people-focused corporate culture give us a solid foundation for continued growth.
Beacon Roofing Supply is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol BECN. In June of 2006 Beacon Roofing Supply was named to the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
The Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Corporate Marketing Manager. This person will be responsible for assisting the Corporate Marketing Manager and others within the department to drive growth across North America. This individual will assist in the design and implementation of programs, promotions and events that enhance brand loyalty, increase field-selling skills and promote increased purchasing habits.
Outstanding communication skills, drive and initiative as well as exceptional customer service skills are required of this individual. Previous marketing and outside sales experience as well as experience in the construction / contracting business will be helpful in creating and communicating initiatives that can effectively deployed across the entire company.
- Identify market growth opportunities and assist in developing strategic marketing plans.
- Drive new business and growth opportunities.
- Work with the marketing department to develop collateral for campaigns in print, electronic and web based media.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of companywide marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Creation of Executive Level presentations.
- Maintain and update company websites.
- Assist in prospecting and data entry.
- Collect information and report on market changes, industry trends and competitive information.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 4 year degree in marketing, business or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing
- Experience working in the construction/Contractor industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Photoshop, Corel Draw, Keynote, iBooks. HTML design & code experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience managing many deliverables under tight timelines.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, hands-on, diplomatic, and a team player.
- Possess a strong personal drive and creativity; is a self-starter and able to see things through to completion.
- Understanding of and appreciation for brand building.
- A strategic mindset and the ability to display structured conceptual thinking
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. - 17 months ago