Flooring America, an affiliated business of CCA Global Partners, has an excellent opportunity in their Manchester, NH Office for a Marketing Specialist.
Fresh thinking, innovative products and delivering unparalleled customer experiences are at the heart of everything Flooring America stands for to its members. This philosophy translates into two things: delivering customer happiness and providing confidence to members, ensuring they thrive even during challenging economic times. With access to products and services that allow members to offer each customer a unique and memorable experience, unrivaled quality and tangible value, Flooring America keeps customers top of mind in everything they do.
The position is responsible for coordinating multiple programs; responding to various member inquiries and requests; preparing documents, spreadsheets, and reports; maintaining a relationship with the Business Consultant Group and their members, keeping them informed of marketing-related functions; billing; system/database maintenance; administrative functions such as placing convention orders, filing, and scheduling meetings. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Collaborate with other divisions, departments, employees, and vendors to research, create, organize, approve, and ship (where applicable) several marketing-related programs. This includes working with vendors and members for a resolution when issues arise.
2. Maintain departmental and member resources: Convention Order Spreadsheets, FAMembers.net (including Consumer Finance page), Invoice Processing, Marketing Procedures, Mail America Rebate Administration, Member Collateral File, Online Circular, P&L (Marketing Budget), and PO spreadsheet.
3. Coordinate member inquiries, reporting, approval of claims, and payment processing of Co-op Advertising.
4. Coordinate Advertising Council calls and work with the VP, Marketing & Advertising to set agendas.
5. Assist the VP, Marketing & Advertising with all creative projects and initiatives in conjunction with the advertising agency of record.
6. Maintain paperwork and lists of process orders and ship several marketing-related programs Billboard Graphics, Gift Card Program, TV Edit Masters, Vehicle Graphics and other promotions as needed.
7. Answer member inquiries and reporting of claims for Stainmaster Private Sale, Finance Buydown Requirements, and National Advertising Requirements.
8. Assist with the production of creative marketing materials such as banner ads, landing pages, social media promotions, and other graphics required to support online marketing programs.
9. Work with the Marketing Coordinator to measure the success of all marketing materials as requested by the VP, Marketing & Advertising.
10. Assist with booking meetings, member travel, setting calendar requests and meeting department deadlines.
11. Participate and help in the coordination of various on- and off-site meetings and events, and write correspondence to/for, including: Advertising & Merchandising Committee meetings, Business Consultant Group Communication (including pre-convention meetings), Convention (including Gridbook and Marketing Excellence Awards), Convention Ordering Task Force meetings and implementation, IT Communication, Marketing Team Meetings, and Staff Meetings.
12. Assist with any and all administrative functions.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, plus 3-5 years advertising/marketing experience. The position requires excellent superior project–management and multi-tasking skills, the ability to work independently in completing tasks and projects with minimal supervision; analytical/critical thinking skills; must have excellent writing skills. Must have excellent computer and presentation skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Excellent spelling and grammar skills with the ability to communicate with corporate, vendor and member personnel in a courteous, tactful and concise manner are essential. In addition, strong organizational skills, strong attention to detail and interpersonal relations skills are required. Must have a general familiarity with all office equipment and professional office environment.
CCA Global Partners - 18 months ago