- Provide marketing related data to the team from the CRM and ERP systems
- Create reports for regular reporting duties
- Utilize 3rd party data sources to feed our analyses
- Create market share studies for each product line
- Feed information to the pricing analyst for their use
- Maintain the system for determining opportunity prioritization for the sales team
- Organizing data and making it available to other departments on an as needed basis.
- Create pricing comparisons from objective data via sales groups, market intelligence, press releases, open bid packages etc
- Gather data to help the promotions group create accurate press releases (bookings amounts)
- Capture detailed competitor intelligence including facility capacity, plans for expansion, new technologies, acquisitions etc
- Create market segmentation analyses
- Maintain product metrics and experience lists, win loss history etc
- Supply sales support to outside sales team in form of data and presentation material
- Create and maintain database of prioritization factors for different projects
- Would be able to handle all of the above with minimal guidance and coaching
- Would be expected to handle research projects on their own to develop data mining methods, data sources and statistical methods to analyze data
- Will have responsiblity for Forecasting and CRM system training
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
A Technical Background and/or engineering experience is a plus. An eye for layout and composition are essential to effectively communicate to customers and management through advertising, promotions, and presentations. Microsoft Office experience including Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required. Web development experience and social media familiarity is a plus.
Minimum Bachelor's degree plus 2+ years of related experience and or training. Work experience should include minimum 2 years in marketing, sales, or service, including some manufacturing or engineering experience.
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s...