Assists with projects and activities for the Sales and Business Development team by providing daily support with qualifying prospects, pricing, presentations and other marketing initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following, other duties may be assigned.
• Supports individual customer pricing requests, and quotes pricing by performing cross references, collecting product financial data e.g. cost, ASP, contract pricing, standard and contribution margin information and presenting to Product Line Director(s).
• Creates presentations using PowerPoint and other graphics programs as requested.
• Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
• Maintains marketing databases and creates ad hoc and scheduled reports.
• Manages marketing literature and coordinates various marketing fulfillment duties and systems including direct mail, packages, letters, and catalogs.
• Monitors and maintains marketing budgets and usage.
• Creates product sales sheets as assigned.
• Other duties may be assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
• Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
• Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• BA and 3 to 5 years of experience in related field
• Ability to learn how to utilize various internal reporting tools and systems
• Self-motivated and able to collaborate with a diverse set of people
• Keen attention to detail
• Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point and graphics programs.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
• 75% sitting in an office environment, spent on a computer/telephone; 25% interacting with employees and management in meetings, etc.
• Mobility and availability required to complete meetings.
Days of the Week:
All Candidates must meet minimum hiring requirements including a background
and drug screen
Logistics is a Drug-Free Workplace. EOE, M/F/D/V
Capstone Logistics, LLC - 9 months ago
Capstone Logistics, LLC. is the leading performance workgroup partner in the United States. With over 240 operating locations, and growing,...