The Marketing Specialist is responsible for preparing and analyzing market specific metrics for Chrysler Brand Product Marketing group. The Marketing Specialist will review product marketing strategies and digital/traditional marketing to maximize profits and increase sales. Interact with nameplate managers and Brand Senior Management to improve overall brand performance. Analyze performance for maximizing profits and asset growth, while minimizing operating losses and other risk exposures. Provide analytical support on various marketing and product strategies to ensure corporate goals are met. Review/analyze trends in current digital marketing spend along with corresponding results and provide recommendations to improve strategies will also be expected.
The Marketing Specialist will use and analyze corporate data to improve marketing and digital marketing spends to impact and increase sales, as well as move potential customers through the "demand funnel". Interact with Brand Managers, Marketing support team, Analytics and various agencies to gather and share information. Manage, produce and consolidate presentations and performance reports for Brand Senior Management. Primary contacts will include both internal clients (regional offices, market contacts, Product Planning, Brand Management, Finance, Sales Operations, Manufacturing) as well as external (various agencies: Media, Digital, Advertising, Social Media, CRM).
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2-4 years business experience in a digital or marketing environment
- Ability to interface with internal and external customers
- Ability to create interactive communication and presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High rate of processing and delivery of analytical data
- Ability to review product datasets to ensure accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field of study is preferred
- Sales and marketing/digital experience
- OEM background
- IT/database background (SQL helpful)
- Web-Metrics knowledgeable
Chrysler hopes its crisis remains in its rearview mirror. After engineering an automotive resurrection by choosing a back-to-basics...