Clark Food Service Equipment is seeking a motivated, self-starter that is looking to launch a career and put their ideas and drive to work in a specialized area of the company.
This position will be responsible for growing the State Contract Sales division of the company which sells food service equipment to schools and public institutions in Pennsylvania. The candidate will assess the market and be responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to grow our business presence.
Other hands-on functions include:
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on responsibility and start an exciting career with growth opportunities.
- Making lead-based sales calls
- Building relationships with school food service directors & administrators
- Creating equipment project quotes
- Providing customer service for both potential and actual orders
- Developing marketing materials and attending trade shows
An analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
Excellent computer proficiency including email, contact management, word processing and spreadsheet development
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics or potential
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- No experience in commercial food service is expected
If you want to join our team, please submit a resume to:
Attn: HR Department
Clark Associates, Inc.
2205 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
- 2 years ago - save job
What started forty years ago as an electrical service company with two partners and seven employees has grown into a family of companies...