Marketing Specialist - Tyson's Office
CohnReznick, 11 th largest accounting, tax and business advisory firm in the United States, is seeking a Marketing Specialist in its Tysons Corner office.
Scope of Position
The Marketing Specialist will report to the Mid-Atlantic Senior Marketing Manager, as well as the local office managing partner of Tyson’s Corner, and will work with key industry groups such as Technology and Life Sciences, Hospitality, Private Equity, Manufacturing & Wholesale Distribution.
Specifically, Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Manage all marketing activities related to the Tyson Corner Office related to proposals, events, PR and other activities. Support Mid-Atlantic region activities, as needed.
- Additionally, provide support for any efforts related to the business development outreach.
- Managing of all office related events, including exhibits and sponsorships. Attending designated locally sponsored events including coordination of event advertisement and collateral.
- Manage calendar of local events.
- Managing the office proposal process to ensure quality, consistency and proper coordination.
- Coordination of web updates and other news updates for the office for publication on the firm web site.
- Assisting with PR efforts.
- Being the lead office support person for the CRM.
- Working with the office partners in developing and managing target and contact lists.
- Managing the relationship with the telemarketing firm.
- Managing and implementing research capabilities when needed.
- Working with the Mid-Atlantic region senior marketing manager on the budgets and invoicing.
Personal and Professional Development
- Maintain professional image and attitude, acting consistently as a representative of the firm.
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrate regular, predictable, and timely attendance.
- Recommend improvements to work methods or procedures/administrative problems.
- Earn confidence, trust, and respect from CohnReznick professionals and administrative staff as well as outside service providers.
- Enhance technical skills and continue to develop other areas of expertise.
- Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and creativity.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related area
- Approximately 5 years of marketing experience
- Proven ability to write original copy and proven ability to edit copy
- Proven proposal experience
- Solid track record as a marketing leader in the professional services industry (accounting or law firm experience preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, be a self-starter and consistently bring ideas to the office(s) leadership
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in the areas of proposal, website and event marketing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working with senior management.
- Ability to function as a member of a large national team to accomplish work group objectives.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
CohnReznick - 17 months ago