We are currently seeking an Associate with 2-3 years of experience who has strong research and digital communications skills. The ideal candidate for this position is an ambitious and proactive self-starter who wants to work in a rapidly-growing company. The candidate must be eager to learn and be comfortable using digital communications tools and conducting research and making calls to build strategic media lists and initiating outreach for social media. The position is a fast-paced role, which involves a varied scope and requires strong internal coordination with managers.
Candidate must possess:
- Solid critical thinking and research skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Social media and traditional pitching skills
- Positive, professional, and flexible attitude that lends itself to quality client service
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supports day-to-day project needs of marketing and account staff
- Understands and is comfortable with CMS tools, WordPress, Website development, Email marketing
- Develops and implements email marketing campaigns for clients
- Develops media lists and social media outreach; supports marketing team in developing strategy for clients
- Delivers innovative ways to leverage the latest interactive tools and communications (mobile, social) platforms
- Performs other administrative tasks as assigned
Proficient with Adobe Suite (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash)
Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Journalsim is preferred. Examples of prior writing and projects is a must.