* Coordinate the development and production of all marketing materials with a cost effective and customer centric approach.
* Organize, coordinate and traffic the production of all marketing materials.
* Work closely with various vendors to produce, coordinate and traffic marketing materials.
* Maintain brand consistency in all produced pieces.
* Create, monitor and display property signage including website updates.
* Closely monitor and adhere to schedules, timelines and mail house drops.
* Prepare operational memos for all direct mail collateral and other programs as necessary.
* Adhere to monthly budget; report and track expenses.
* Write and submit various items to the Lottery for approval as necessary.
* Report costs to Operations Analyst for P&L statements.
* Maintain updated reference documentation Matrix and collateral files.
* Coordinate with Database Analyst to maintain database hygiene and offer upload process.
* Produce direct marketing reports and response analysis.
* Prepare and coordinate campaigns utilizing mixed media: Direct Mail, Broadcast Voice Messaging, Broadcast E-Mail and Website and mass media.
* Organize and traffic production and coordination of quarterly newsletter.
* Perform various press checks with printer.
* Prepare and schedule marquee and AVT messages for property including Motorsports messages.
* Respond to customer inquiries in a timely fashion.
* Assist in the daily address changes in the database.
* Provide exceptional customer service.
* Work safely, following all established safety rules and regulations.
* Communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors and guests.
* Follow all relevant policies and procedures.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications, or equivalent work experience.
* Must possess a minimum of one year experience in Marketing or similar field (progressively responsible positions preferred).
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Publisher.
* Must possess a working knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop and full version of Acrobat Reader.
* Must possess the ability to communicate clearly, and effectively both orally and in writing.
* Must be able to logically and independently plan, organize and complete work.
* Must possess the highest level of initiative and integrity.
* Must possess well-developed interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to set and achieve high standards of performance.
* Must be able to multi-task and make progress on multiple assignments under strict time constraints.
* Must possess excellent, analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
* Ability to express ideas or make recommendations concerning job related issues.
* Must be able to report to work on time as scheduled.
* Must be able to work weekends, holidays and nights as needed.
* Must be able to successfully pass a background check [and receive a license from the DE Lottery].
* Must present an overall professional appearance and report to work in appropriate attire.
Accountable to: Marketing Manager
Accountable for: N/A
The above description denotes some of the specific characteristics which are necessary to perform the principal functions of the job and are not intended to be a description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Dover Downs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Dover Downs Hotel & Casino - 18 months ago