We currently seek a highly-motivated Marketing Communications Specialist to assist in the coordination and implementation of a wide range of marketing activities. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to support both corporate marketing and the business units in implementing marketing campaigns to help drive business and create demand for our technology solutions. He/she has proficiency in technical writing, a good understanding of marketing communications, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Support corporate marketing and global business units by the implementation of global marketing programs including print, online, collateral and datasheet development, e-mail campaigns, internal and external communications.
- Help develop, update, and coordinate technical collateral including datasheets and catalogs for print and e-marketing initiatives. Assists with production and ensures brand standards are followed.
- Supports social media campaigns.
- Provide tradeshow and event planning logistics support including: hotel room blocks, registration, coordination of marketing materials, ordering of show services. Must be able to coordinate multiple shows domestic and internationally, simultaneously.
- Responds to request of channel partners for marketing materials.
- Handles reprint requests with vendors.
- Provide internal administrative and coordination support for media relations activities
Diversity is our strength. Beyond our deep portfolio of enabling technologies and the broad range of applications and markets we serve, it's the collaborative strength of Excelitas' 3000+ employees across the globe that deliver value to our customers on a daily basis.
- BS/BA required in Marketing, English or Communications.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in general marketing role and technical environment.
- Must be detail and deadline-oriented, and possess good proofreading skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some travel may be required.
Excelitas Technologies is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.