United States of America
Primary responsibilities include project management and working with the Marketing Directors to identify and catalogue restaurant trends, innovations and opportunities. This position allows for contribution to a variety of marketing and operational initiatives. Qualified candidates should be self-starters, able to work both independently and in teams and willing to take on new projects. They must possess excellent organizational skills, creative problem solving skills and be an excellent time-manager. This individual should be flexible and willing to adapt to an ever-changing, fast -paced environment.
Primary Responsibilities :
Evaluate impact of marketing programs using sales data and analytics
- Primary liaison to Marketing Production Manager for smooth work transfer between Line of Business leaders and Shared Services Team to ensure timely execution of marketing initiatives and programs.
- Screens product concepts, product / promotional names and supports the development of product training tools.
- Develops promotional concepts to increase traffic, sales and profits for the Famous Dave’s brand.
- Utilizes market insight to identify prime opportunities for product development and launch. Supports marketing efforts with the goal of understanding segment influencers including customer demographics, competitive analysis and market data.
- Keep abreast of new trends and developments, understanding how they impact customer and market needs for certain products.
- Contributes to overall department planning and strategy development.
- Manage various projects supporting national marketing efforts
- Aid in the creative direction to support the media strategy
- Partners on menu evolution and development
- Contributes to the maintenance of the website and online ordering site
- Participates with all media and collateral proofing and editing
- Contribute to the overall departmental planning and strategy development
- Work with external vendors and agencies as needed
- Ensure message strategy is consistent across all media, in-store and internal collateral
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 3 years of related experience; restaurant/food service preferred
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work on multiple project simultaneously
- Analytical aptitude for reporting and program analysis
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- High level of attention to detail
Carrying-occasional 50+ pounds
Depth Perception- daily
Fine Manipulation- daily
Reach Above Shoulder-occasionally
Repetitive Foot Movement-occasional
Repetitive Hand Movement-daily
Sitting-daily-May work in excess of 10 hour shifts
Speaking-daily-May work in excess of 10 hour shifts
Standing-daily-May work in excess of 10 hour shifts
Travel –Occasional-10% overnight/weekend travel required
Walking-Daily-May work in excess of 10 hour shifts
* Frequency: hourly / daily / weekly / occasional / infrequently
Inside/Outside- variable: typical for office environrment
Cold/Heat- variable: May be exposed to various conditions during restaurant / vendor visits
Wet/Dry- variable: May be exposed to various conditions during restaurant / vendor visits
Noise/Vibrations- variable: May be exposed to various conditions during restaurant / vendor visits
Hazards- variable: May be exposed to various safety matters during restaurant / vendor visits
Fumes/Dust/Odors- variable: May be exposed to various odors (hickory smoke, grease etc) during restaurant / vendor visits
* Condition: normal / none / extreme / variable
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard