Location: Open (Can work from any of the offices in our territory)
Under general supervision of the Marketing Manager, responsible for specific Marketing functions such as advertising, promotions, campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field (or a combination of education/comparable work experience)
- 1-2 years professional work experience, with preference given to Marketing assignments, project management, administrative coordination
- Works independently and able to set priorities while contributing to a high performing team
- Good technology skills with ability to quickly learn & apply new technology skills
- Exceptional communication skills & ability to recommend creative solutions
Farm Credit of Virginias - 9 months ago