Farnsworth Group, Inc. is a full-service engineering and architectural firm that offers our valued clients over 300 employees located in a nationwide network of offices. We are also one of the nation’s leaders in sustainable design initiatives. Farnsworth Group is an employee-owned company with a rich 100-year history that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We have the following position available:
We have an immediate opening in our Denver Tech Center office for a Marketing Specialist. The position will operate as part of the Company’s marketing team and will have responsibility for marketing support in Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs and Los Angeles. The Marketing Specialist will have a primary focus on proposal development, in addition to developing new marketing materials including brochures, presentations, advertisements and general assistance with public relations efforts.
Attributes of the Successful Candidate will include:
- Must have demonstrated ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects under tight deadline pressure.
- Able to lead and support the development of materials for proposals, statements of qualifications, interviews and presentations.
- Must have commitment to working within a team and ability to build effective relationships with all levels of staff, including technical and non-technical.
- Understanding of the technical writing process and desire to write proposal text, cover letters, news releases and postings and blogs to support social media efforts.
- Ability to take staff resumes, project experience lists and project case studies and customize them towards specific proposal content and requests.
- Maintaining information in the firm’s CRM database.
- Must demonstrate strong written and oral communications skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for quality.
Specific Requirements include:
- BA/BS in marketing, public relations, communications or a related field
- 3 years of marketing experience, with preference given to previous experience at an engineering or architectural firm and those with an interest in writing and graphics
- Experience developing and leading technical proposals; experience working with federal SF 330 forms a plus
- Understanding of social media applications in a professional services environment
- Graphic/web design experience a plus, including familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using Deltek Vision a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
· Medical/Dental Plans
· Prescription Drug Program
· Vision Plan
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Flexible Spending Account
· Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration please:
Please Apply Online, by clicking on the “Apply Online” link or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is a full-service engineering and architectural firm that offers our valued clients over 300 employees located in a...