The Marketing Specialist duties will center on driving localized initiatives within their territory that help mitigate access line and broadband churn. The Marketing Specialist will be tasked with not only driving down monthly churn, but moving the current base of existing customers to higher value products and increasing wallet-share. One of the key goals of the Marketing Specialist is to look within the current base of customers for opportunity to move customers up the product ladder. Other duties in support of this role include:
3-5 Years of experience required
- Comprehensive competitor analysis for both residential and business segments.
- Reports in support of this analysis that are distributed regularly to GM’s and SVP’s.
- Real-time churn analysis and breakdown by market.
- Side-By-Side one-sheets that are developed and distributed directly to the field.
- Along with “competitive roadshows” that take these bullets to the field.
- Current customer trends – identification and mitigation of “at risk customers”.
- Expiring promos, service issues, new competitor/promotion in market, etc.
- Development and implementation of churn mitigation campaigns.
- Development and implementation of ARPU improvement campaigns.
- Complete analysis of current customer product groups within each assigned area/LAM/exchange.
- Left-to-Right campaigns, Speed upgrade campaigns, “Add a bundle” campaigns, etc.
Bachelor Degree is preferred
Frontier Communications - 19 months ago
Serving city dwellers and country folk alike, Frontier Communications provides phone, Internet, and satellite TV (through a partnership with...