The Marketing Specialist will drive and execute events and programs for North America including integrated demand marketing, in-person events, and tradeshows. This role has a high degree of cross-functional collaboration to ensure integration across partners, sales teams, & field marketing.
- Responsible for developing and implementing post event follow up campaigns that increase user engagement and lead generation
- Own the end-to-end process for post event follow up email campaigns including planning, testing, and analysis
- Analyze campaign performance against established benchmarks, summarize key insights, and recommend actions to improve.
- Drive and support execution of tradeshows and GoodData run events
- Work with several internal teams/partners on key elements to include event promotion, communication, social media and website implementation.
- Sponsor management develop sponsorship materials as well as project manage program deliverables, project plans, schedules, reporting, and budget
- Coordinate lead management process, manage integration with marketing automation and communication to Sales and Field marketing
- Pull metrics, analyze data, summarize key insights and provide recommendations for improvement for post-event, monthly and quarterly reporting needs
- Coordinate all event staffing for quarterly events as well as venue sourcing and management
- Marketing calendar and newsletter management
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- Ability to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative and analytical
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Drive to timelines both internally and externally
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within large organization
- Previous experience creating campaigns, events or demand generation in a B2B company highly desired
-Marketo and Salesforce.com experience highly preferred
-25% Travel nationally
GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and located in the cloud at http://www.gooddata.com .
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Agency Recruiters Take Note:
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes.
Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift.
Do not send resumes to any of the executives.
If you would like to be considered to be a vendor, you must go through firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
GoodData - 22 months ago