HomeAway’s North America marketing organization has an exciting growth opportunity to join the team as a Marketing Specialist.
The role is responsible for defining and executing strategies to accelerate e-commerce adoption on our marketplace (e.g. online booking, online payments, etc). To deliver against these objectives, the role will interact heavily with members of the marketing, product, customer service, and product marketing teams.
Define the marketing strategy to drive e-commerce adoption:
Manage end-to-end campaign / strategy execution
- Outline the channel, segmentation, and contact strategy for e-commerce marketing efforts
- Analyze the efficacy of e-commerce marketing campaigns / efforts and identify recommendations to enhance performance
- Define quarterly and annual e-commerce marketing goals; e.g. penetration rates by product, revenues, etc.
- Coordinate with HomeAway’s internal creative agency (e.g. copywriting, design) to develop compelling marketing communications that drive e-commerce adoption
- Align with business intelligence and database marketing teams to define data requirements for enhancing marketing capabilities & reporting
- Work with marketing operations and other departments to set up campaign tracking, including web analytics tagging, coupon codes, and ensure flawless execution
- Ensuring timeliness to market on all campaigns, and that all communications are routed to the appropriate stakeholder(s) for approvals
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or a related field from a top-tier university
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in email marketing and other online marketing
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and to balance priorities and timelines
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills across multiple departments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with performance measurement tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture is preferred
- Understanding of marketing testing strategies is a big plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint; rudimentary HTML knowledge is a plus
HomeAway - 16 months ago
HomeAway, Inc. (NASDAQ:AWAY), based in Austin, Texas, is the world's leading online marketplace of vacation rentals, with sites representing...