Supernal builds risk management software for financial institutions. Supernal is a fast-paced, growing, entrepreneurial company that favors self-starters who can work within a structure and help achieve corporate goals.
Supernal Software is looking for an experienced Marketing Professional to manage projects and assist in growth strategy.
In this role you will be expected to coordinate and organize the marketing of the company and the companys products and services by performing the following duties personally or through third parties:
- Helps develop, implements and organizes online and traditional marketing plans and programs, including Web site development and utilization, and establishes and maintains the company's presence in mailing lists, online forums and tools, advertisements and newsgroups.
- Works closely with graphic artists, writers, and Web developers in the design and usability of the Web site, as well as other online and print materials.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors customers and prospects, market and industry trends, as well as competitive products.
- Assists with planning and assists with oversight of the organization's advertising and promotion activities specifically linked to its Web presence, such as contests, tours, articles and seminars.
- Communicates, when necessary, with outside marketing, development and advertising agencies on ongoing Web-based and traditional campaigns.
- Works with trade associations to organize online, live and printed presence, as well as plans tradeshows.
- Works within and is mindful of the marketing budget to ensure company gets most bang for the buck.
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, and sales strategies and programs, to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Conducts marketing surveys and focus groups on current and new product concept and prepares reports for analysis.
- Prepares online and traditional marketing activity reports.
- Helps prepare online, printed and live presentations.
- Helps organize and attends online conferences and seminars.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Four year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing online, social and traditional campaigns
- High level of comfort with technology
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with tech or software companies a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products; mainline internet browsers; social media enhancement and measurement tools; Word Press; Twitter; constant contact; LinkedIn; Scout software; gotomeeting or otherwise assigned online web and demonstration software; design software; Google Analytics and like tools; Lerensoft; Salesforce; Skype; assigned laptop; assigned smart phone; assigned desk phone.
- Individual should learn and use any tools required to interact with network support team. Technology tools do change and individual is expected to learn any replacements or additions to this list.
- A progressive attitude towards modern technology and communication tools is imperative.
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $42K annually and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and a great 401K opportunity.
Insperity - 17 months ago