Intertech is looking for someone to manage Intertech’s marketing efforts on a full time basis. Must be an energetic, friendly individual with excellent organizational and communication skills. This individual will work closely with the CEO to …
• Promote, coordinate, and run Intertech’s user groups –Java User Group, Azure User Group, and Oxygen Blast Seminars
• Create Intertech’s customer monthly e-mail newsletters using html, Mailchimp, and Microsoft Dynamic CRM
• Create, manage and promote whitepapers, case studies, podcasts, videos and more to be used as lead generation offers
• Assist, manage, and implement SEO-related activities for Intertech’s training and consulting offerings
• Manage Social Media Presence by posting and promoting engaging content and events
• Analyze Intertech’s website analytics and determine areas for improvement/optimization
• Manage the agenda and attend weekly marketing meeting with sales and management leadership
• Work with outside marketing design firm on company-related collateral
• Create marketing strategy for local conferences, implement strategy, attend conference, and organize follow-up leads
• Provide sales support
• Tackle special assignments as needed
Additional Skillsets Needed:
• Ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects and tasks without direction
• Willingness to tackle new projects with enthusiasm – A can-do attitude
• Basic understanding of HTML5 & CSS
• Basic understanding of CRM workflows
• Basic understanding of branding and design principals
• Understanding of IT technologies and terminology a bonus but not a must for this position
Why Join Intertech?
There are a few reasons Intertech is the employer of choice:
• We offer a competitive compensation and very flexible hours.
• The best environment. We’re the recipient of over 20 awards for growth, business practices, an eight time winner of the G reat Place to Work a ward, and #1 mid-size company to work for in Minnesota in 2012 according to Minnesota Business (http://www.minnesotabusiness.com/news/minnesota-business-announces-best-100-companies-work).
• Recognized by PCI (Private Company Index) as a top growth company in 2010.
• We offer a three month paid sabbatical every seven years.
• The best life and work upside. In 2009, Intertech was a winner of the Minnesota Work-Life Champions--Minnesota Companies Honored for Championing Healthy Work-Life Balance.
* No recruiters\placement firms please.
Intertech, Inc. - 17 months ago
Founded in 1991 by local entrepreneur Tom Salonek, Intertech, Inc. has grown from a one-person shop to the largest combined software...