There's never been a better time to work at KANA, a Verint® Company. Following a period of expansion, new career opportunities are opening up every day. We are constantly looking for new ways to drive innovation in every facet of our business and expect each member of the team to take personal ownership over their work, forming a unique opportunity to grow and learn in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. At KANA it’s not about ego and job title; it’s about getting the job done. Does that sound like you?
We are currently looking for a hardworking, expertly organized Marketing Specialist focused on new business programs for Enterprise organizations in North America who is never fazed by a challenge, oozes confidence and has the unwavering passion to succeed. With outstanding creative communication and organizational skills, this person has strong commercial acumen and is motivated by all things lead generating and brand awareness driving.
Working alongside our regional business development and sales team and reporting to the Senior Manager of North American Marketing, you will together be responsible for all demand generation, nurturing and brand awareness programs for our KANA Enterprise solution as well as events across both midmarket and enterprise organizations. Once enlisted as marketing champion, multi-channel direct marketing campaigns, close coordination and engagement with business development, segmentation, regional brand building, and more, will fall within your jurisdiction.
· Are smart, creative, and innovative. You easily generate inspiring ideas for how to capture mind share with buyers, while ensuring buy in from all stakeholders when the lightning idea bolt strikes
· Are an outstanding communicator with strong oral and written abilities, supported by out of this world prioritization skills
· Are a “roll up your sleeves”, results and detail orientated person, able to create and deliver innovative end-to-end direct marketing campaigns both traditional and digital that meet sales objectives while coordinating the efforts of all parties involved in their success and managing the full marketing communications mix as relevant.
· Are a confident relationship builder, used to working with an extended team of subject matter experts across disciplines (Sales, Product Marketing, Online, etc.) to co-ordinate requirements and support for all your core campaigns
· Are confident leveraging marketing infrastructure from Marketing Automation and SFA systems (Pardot, Eloqua, SFDC or Netsuite) and working with digital, social and traditional media to deliver your core programs
· Are well versed in managing events end to end and doing so in a high pressure environment, keeping your cool when things get busy
· Take pride in producing excellent measurable results and fine tune future campaigns to improve ROI and pipeline generation to ensure we get the most bang for our buck
· Experience targeting commercial prospects in industries like retail, financial services and insurance is preferred while knowledge of CRM, Contact Centres' and the multi-channel Customer Service market would be beneficial
· Business degree level or 4 years B2B marketing communications experience in the bag
· Outstanding communicator with strong oral and written abilities, supported by out of this world prioritization skills
Laughter and creativity are encouraged. Being provocative and driving positive results from lead generation initiatives is however essential. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a rapidly growing team, for one of the world’s most exciting company’s.
This position is ideally based in Sunnyvale, California, although for the right candidate, other North American KANA Office locations will be considered.
Duration: This is a full time, permanent position.
KANA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.