Kemper Specialty is currently looking for a Marketing Specialist who creates marketing campaigns, materials and messaging in both our B2B and end customers’ language.
In this role, you will define and support our market position through development of sales and marketing messages. Serve as an expert in creating marketing content and collateral that targets end consumers, B2B customers, and other key audiences to advance sales and marketing goals and successfully deliver ROI. Develop an intimate understanding of business initiatives, competitive challenges, and target audience(s) to ensure the content produced utilizes the right message, voice, tone, and readership levels to effectively educate, inform, and influence target audiences.
• Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• 2+ years as Consultant, Marketing, PR, Communications or B2B Sales Representative experience.
• Preferred focus in auto insurance industry.
• Ability to strategize with stakeholders to create compelling content for the target readership.
• Positive, energetic, motivated personality.
• Strong and sophisticated written and verbal communication skills.
• Refined attention to detail, organizational skills, and an eye for consistency.
• Ability to multitask and perform in high-pressure situations under tight deadlines.
• Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Limited travel necessary.
Apply Online: https://www9.ultirecruit.com/UNI1042/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1280
Kemper Corporation’s Property and Casualty Insurance Group is made up of Kemper Preferred and Kemper Specialty, which sell personal lines and commercial auto insurance through a network of independent agents; and Kemper Direct, which sells personal auto and homeowners insurance directly to consumers.
This group represents 73% of Kemper’s $2.5 billion of annual insurance premiums.
Our employees enjoy great Benefits
•Choice of healthcare plans
•Choice of dental plans
•Flexible paid time off program
•Business casual dress
•401(k) with matching
•Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
•Employee referral bonuses
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Kemper Corporation - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -