We are looking for an entry level Graphic Design & Social Media Specialist to join our San Francisco office. The ideal candidate should have the ability to clearly translate design objectives into insightful, unique, and creative designs with minimal art direction, working across multiple platforms (print, presentation, web) to create visual materials that compellingly communicate the firm’s mission and value to its clients. Candidates must share in our vision to make the world a better place by creating environments that respond to our ever-changing world—planning innovative, technologically advanced buildings that are rooted in local culture, climate, and economy.
The person in this role will be the key producer of materials that support Mazzetti’s corporate marketing efforts, including: printed materials, external and internal presentations, web, and other media to develop new business for the firm; individual graphic elements (creating diagrams, information graphics, illustrations) for marketing collateral; corporate marketing collateral--designing and maintaining brochures, project sheets, resumes, project and staff photography, and trade show booths and banners.
This person will also lead social and community management with a strategic approach to digital marketing content, as well as coordinate public relations activities, including press releases, and article writing, editing, and placement in trade publications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing (or comparable discipline or certification)
- Intermediate-to-advanced expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven digital marketing experience: websites, social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), email marketing, blogs
- Passion for storytelling through multiple mediums – strong content writing skills (MUST provide examples of social media, website, and blog content; email copy)
- Social media management on multiple platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs, YouTube
- Google Analytics, SEO, HTML and Wordpress, and event/trade show management experience, a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks amid changing needs and demands, maintaining a constant attention to detail
- Capacity to work both collaboratively and independently, and to perform effectively against deadlines
Please submit cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Work example submissions should include:
Technical writing piece
2-3 design pieces (one must be an illustration)
2-5 sentence paragraph about a successful social media campaign you worked on
Mazzetti makes the world a better place by creating better environments. We drive the future of infrastructure through our work in research and policy. We help our clients plan forward-looking infrastructure investments, and access creative ways to finance them. We produce transformational engineering services through project and post-project delivery.
Mazzetti is an employee-owned benefit corporation, built by people who enjoy working with our clients to deliver innovative projects that make a difference in peoples' lives and communities. We provide MEPT engineering, commissioning, equipment planning, and sustainability services through 9 offices across the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the work place.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
Compensation dependent on experience.
Mazzetti Nash Lipsey Burch - 30+ days ago