I. Supports Director in development/execution of regional, practice specific and business unit marketing plans.
II. Essential Job Specific Functions
Development of plans that include:
• situational analysis (need to secure data by primary or secondary means);
• analysis of data such as demographics, volume, etc.;
• knowledge of marketing research and execution if required;
• development of marketing strategies and tactics including timeline, budget, measurement tools;
• Write, edit, produce content and assist in design/layout/web placement for all corporate and practice marketing campaigns;
• Provision of marketing guidance for office- and hospital-based practices, corporate marketing initiatives, employee communications and internal departments/business units;
• Management of outside vendors including advertising, design;
• Planning and execution of clinical recruitment promotional efforts including ad design, direct marketing, collateral, conference presence;
• Travel as needed to coincide with marketing campaigns;
• Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Marketing.
Bachelors in Business/Marketing preferred
Five years minimum work experience
Knowledge of health care, preferably with experience in hospitals or physicians’ practices
Excellent customer service
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Knowledge of Internet research
MEDNAX, Inc. is a national medical group comprised of the nation's leading providers of neonatal, anesthesia, maternal-fetal and pediatric...