You will be responsible for creating, coordinating, executing and maximizing on-line and off-line, global demand generation activities. This role will involve planning and implementing all regional events including trade shows, road shows, and Webinars. You will be responsible for executing global demand generation activity including email campaigns, web seminars and other demand generation events. Additionally, you will act as the hub of communication internally, working closely with Sales and Product Marketing to enable the successful marketing of NetCracker solutions.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Global Marketing Manager as well as the Sales, Product Marketing teams.
- Implement, execute and manage marketing projects that support the overall business objectives of the company and global sales
- Work with corporate marketing and the sales organization to help define the strategy for regional marketing programs and lead generation programs
- With Global Marketing Manager, develop and execute annual marketing plans to generate the required number of sales opportunities for the account managers
- Responsible for the organization of all events, exhibitions and hospitality as per calendar of events agreed within the Marketing Budget and Plans for all business areas. This will include developing project plans with critical analysis dates and providing these reports to the Global Marketing Manager
- Responsible for implementing programs for lead generation for all business areas in line with the agreed annual Marketing Plans for each business area, including but not limited to email, web seminars, and telemarketing. Responsible for then carrying out the programs to ensure lead activity meets departmental targets and providing the sales team with a funnel of opportunities
- Responsible for managing stock of all marketing materials to ensure that a minimum stock quantity is maintained
- Manage the creation, design and implementation of results-oriented demand generation programs including writing content for these programs
- Source, organize, and manage trade shows and seminars from conception through to on-site management and lead follow-up
- Source relevant databases to target with direct mail and email blasts
- Build the content and deliver our educational newsletter including sourcing articles, creative offers to generate interest and grow the subscriber base
- Manage mailing campaigns and ensuring fast, effective execution.
- Work closely with the global sales force, field sales team, product marketing and sales management
- Manage marketing spend within an assigned budget
- Coordinate and implement customer events
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required
- 3-5 years work related experience
- Marketing experience with high technology products preferred
- High degree of organization and capability to manage and administer projects on both a regional and global basis with many internal and external participants
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player
- Passionate, creative and self-motivating attitude
- Knowledge of the following applications will be preferable:
- Ability to amalgamate information from a variety of sources
- Ability to manage multiple projects under constant deadline pressure
- Flexibility in handling a wide range of activities at any given time
- Proactive, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work
- Some travel is required (domestic & international)
NetCracker Technology is a leading global Solution Company enabling Service Providers to deliver rapidly and manage effectively convergent...