Acquired in 2013 by Apollo Global Management, Novitex Enterprise Solutions is a digital-first, end-to-end communications service provider specializing in the Integrated Document Life Cycle. Our drive for constant innovation paired with our 30 years of industry experience has made Novitex the go-to-provider for Fortune 500 companies and government institutions.
We are interested in highly motivated individuals to join the Marketing team and grow with the company over the coming years. With extensive growth opportunity within the organization, this is an unparalleled opportunity for ambitious individuals that are looking to develop their career in marketing and communications and gain business exposure.
The Novitex Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting in the execution of the marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have an established track record conducting a variety of marketing activities in the B2B environment including but not limited to content creation and story-telling, email marketing and brand development. Analysis and strategy a plus.
This position will work closely with internal Product, Sales, Client Relations and Delivery teams to ensure marketing reach and presence is established to drive sales and overall company growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Growth opportunity to:
- Write, edit, and format a variety of marketing content
- Support the proposal team and management in the design of PowerPoint slides for a variety of presentations
- Manage the end to end process of client networking engagements, dinners and other such activities
- Development on marketing collateral and thought leadership content
- Manage/optimize all printed and electronic promotional collaterals
- Manage all social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Manage lead generation campaigns including: Webinars, Seminars, Email Campaigns, Cold Calling Campaigns, Mailer Campaigns, Sponsored Events
- Track Lead to Opportunity conversion rates and provide strategies to improve/optimize lead generation activities
- Conduct market research to determine market/business requirements for existing and future service lines and customers
- Support sales team with market information, contact management and lead generation activities
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- BS/ BA in marketing related field required
- 3 years in a hands-on, dynamic marketing position (internship experience counted)
- Experience in developing and maintaining marketing strategies for web and non-web based initiatives
- Business to business marketing experience a plus
- Bi-lingual English and French a plus
- Experience and working knowledge of graphic and design principles a plus
Requires a proactive approach to all projects and an ability to work independently without close oversight from management – must be a proven self-starter. Excellent written communication is a MUST and all suitable candidates shall submit a writing sample(s). Strong interpersonal skills required to interact with management, and peers effectively. Effective cross-department communication. Ability to document and communicate problem/resolution and information/action plans.
- Strong Microsoft office capabilities
- Salesforce and/or other CRM experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Understanding of emerging marketing technologies & platforms (e.g. social media, blog platforms, etc.)
- Normal office environment. Ability to work under tight deadlines.
Novitex - 4 months ago
Novitex is a digital-first, document outsourcing provider that specializes in the Integrated Document Life Cycle™ (IDLC™)....