This position will focus on managing fundamental elements of this function for our clinical trial software products; branding, marketing communications, (trade shows and conventions, press releases, mailers, strategic webinars, white papers) sales collateral, website content, and special projects. The Marketing Specialist will also manage the budget, communicate with relevant vendors/service providers for our deliverables, and be a key liason to the global business development team.
The role also includes contributing to sales operations/sales support; as well as working with senior management. There may be a need for occasional travel to help with a tradeshow.
Possess the ability to think outside the box; outstanding character while working within a team environment; excellent communication skills; self starter; possess compassion for co-workers and clients alike; and the ability to maintain a professional attitude and appearance under any circumstance.
- Coordinate details of tradeshow execution for key conventions and smaller industry events. (Booth shipments, literature, registering attendees, identifying lead generation activities, maximzing ROI)
- Press Release execution; write, proof and publish press releases on key product, client, financial and related news
- Work with “Strategic Partner” companies for joint marketing deliverables, press releases, website inclusion, etc.
- Manage creative development of new literature, case studies, webinars, and publications related to industry events. This can also include other marketing deliverables, ie “New Client Training Kits”, used with the PM team and Professional Services.
- Assist with development of new website, logo, booth panels, and branding work; this will include working with outside vendors and other outsourced marketing professionals.
- Manage the marketing budget
- Identify new sources of competitive and industry information that sales team and others need to be aware of.
- Provide frequent sales updates to Sr. VP of Business Development
- Business judgment, accountability
- Ability to work in a professional environment and interface with various teams and departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi task and prioritize workload
- Computer proficiency; Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.
- Professionalism and Commitment: Ethics, integrity, positive attitude
- A four year degree with a concentration in Marketing
- Keen interest in marketing as a career
OmniComm Systems, Inc. provides Web-based Electronic Data Capture (EDC) software and services that streamline the clinical research process....