RPM Mortgage, Inc. is seeking a MarCom Marketing Specialist who will be a highly proactive representative of the corporate Marketing and Communications team. The primary functions is to support marketing needs for the company’s branch offices and Loan Advisors with digital and print marketing programs and customer support. Travel 10%-20%. This role is located at our Home Office in Alamo, CA and reports directly to the MarCom Client Services Manager.
Education and Experience:
- Assist Loan Advisors with marketing order placement and fulfillment, synthesizing information provided by others and transforming it into high-impact deliverables.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team to craft and revise high-impact, high-reach marketing collateral on a variety of media, including print, e-mail, web, social and video.
- Ensure that marketing requests meet company identity guidelines standards for messaging content and design.
- Provide information and guidance on company marketing platforms and initiatives to assist Loan Advisors in increasing their presence and credibility in the marketplace to drive revenue to the company.
- Provide Loan Advisor and branch on-boarding support for marketing and communications effectively and efficiently to ensure a smooth and comfortable transition to those who join the company.
- Plan and execute strategies for measuring ROI of marketing and advertising initiatives, providing regular reports to management.
- Ensure that marketing and advertising collateral have been verified for compliance with industry and company regulations and policies before being published or distributed.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. ranked 6 th among medium-sized firms for Top Workplaces in the Bay Area! We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, able to create and edit PowerPoint presentations.
- Graphic design ability and knowledge of Adobe CS products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and CRM databases.
- Market research experience is a plus.
- Customer service focused and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Detail oriented with a commitment to quality work.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Competent with electronic media, including social media.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. - 7 months ago