WHAT’S THE MISSION OF THE POSITION:
To establish Rosetta Stone’s Education brand and position as the thought-leader in offerings as an enterprise-level education software. This person will own the marketing efforts to the Higher Education and Corporate markets in the US and provide some global support as well.
WHY WOULD ONE WANT THIS JOB:
• This position allows someone to build something that is exciting and growing, but we’ve just touched the tip of the iceberg. Institutional Sales is a fast growing area within Rosetta Stone.
• This is an opportunity to create and drive marketing strategy for the Institutional business of a well-established brand.
• The Marketing Specialist would create integrated lead-generation campaigns that cut across all mediums – print, email, web, direct mail (and would look to this person to come up with new and exciting ways to get our message out there and drive qualified leads)
• One would apply best practices to our marketing collateral and create new sales tools for the Rosetta Stone Education brand
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a strong B2B Marketing Specialist with 2-3 years of experience. We need someone who has worked for a software or technology company within either product or industry marketing.
This position reports to the Director of Industry Marketing and will interact most closely with the following teams: Industry Marketing, Marketing Segmentation, Business Development, Creative Services, Events, Institutional Sales, PR, and Web Strategy.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THIS POSITION:
A member of the Institutional Sales and Marketing organization, this role is responsible for managing the demand generation activity in support of the company’s Institutional sales initiatives. Responsible for executing the marketing calendar, creating sales tools, and developing communication channels and outreach to target audiences. This position contributes significantly to overall organization performance.
• Execute integrated marketing plans and campaigns (thought leadership creation, print and web advertisements, tradeshow promotions, direct mailings, newsletters, and other lead generation/communication activities) cost-effectively
• Manage and develop marketing collateral, newsletters, sales presentations and scripts, templates, e-mails, and web-based activities
• Cultivate and support strategic customer relationships and drive the creation of customer success stories, videos, and case studies
• Manage internet marketing activities and maintenance/enhancement of Institutional websites on RosettaStone.com
• Work with the Events Marketing team to execute on the strategy and messaging for events and manage pre-event promotions and post-event nurture programs
• Work closely with Brand Marketing to ensure delivery of accurate, consistent and effective messages
• Work closely with Sales and Marketing Operations personnel to measure campaign ROI
• Drive development and execution of marketing research, lead generation programs and marketing metrics reporting
• Develop relationships with global Institutional Marketing groups
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing (business) or related field
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in product or industry marketing; Experience in higher education and corporate preferred
• Experience in B2B Marketing a definite plus
• Experience working with a sales organization, familiarity with market sales cycles and lead generation tactics and measurement
• Extremely organized, detail–oriented, with competent follow through skills
• Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative team player
• Superior organizational skills – ability to establish new processes and streamline current processes
• Excellent copy editing and writing skills (portfolio/samples required)
• Knowledge of e/mail marketing best practices
• Flexible team player with interpersonal skills who embraces challenges and works proactively
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint (samples required)
• Basic CRM (e.g., Salesforce.com) and marketing automation (e.g., Eloqua) experience is a plus
• Fluent written and spoken Spanish skills desired
Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Rosetta Stone - 23 months ago
Everything we do at Rosetta Stone revolves around a simple idea: learning a language should be fun, easy and effective.