Responsible for driving credit union growth via the promotion of credit union products and services through the implementation of cohesive, integrated marketing campaigns. Responsible for measuring, analyzing, optimizing and communicating results of programs to management. Maintain quality service standards set by the organization.
- Plan, manage, plan, write and implement effective marketing campaigns and special events with pertinent managers and employees. Work with in-house Graphic Designers in the production of marketing materials to ensure on-brand, error-free work and timelines are met within budget.
- Strategize and develop all campaign collateral materials including direct mail programs, online and traditional advertisements, social media, website content, newsletters, email, product promotions, branch grand openings and car sales.
- Prepare project reports, timelines, result forecasts, budget impact and return on investment (ROI) analysis. Measure, analyze and work with Marketing Coordinator to provide a comprehensive written report on marketing campaign results to management.
- Write, edit and proofread projects as assigned, including campaign messaging, website content, direct mailers, brochures, letters to members and internal reports.
- Coordinate internal communication and disseminate important details to staff clearly and in a timely manner. Update company intranet as needed.
- Develop and implement staff sales contests to promote credit union products and services in conjunction with Training, Operations and MIS.
- Act as the credit union liaison between agencies, printers, mailing houses and other contractors and the credit union. Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. Periodically evaluate our existing supplier relationships and ensure the credit union is paying a fair market price in exchange for high-quality, error-free work.
- Work with Marketing Vice President to drive media strategy for SDCCU and identify best practices for product development and acquisition.
- Works closely with Marketing Vice President to create benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of and optimize promotions.
- Monitor discussions about the organization on social networking sites. Monitors fans and follower communication and responds in a helpful, brand-positive manner. Engage with customers in the social media space. Report to upper management when appropriate.
- Assist Marketing Vice President with the development of tactical marketing plans and programs with accompanying budgets; monitor programs to ensure budget guidelines are met; and coordination of marketing projects to ensure timelines met.
- Provide quality member service consistent with credit union standards; respond to branch and other department requests quickly and accurately.
- Produce quality, error-free work consistent with the standards of the marketing department and credit union; actively participate in improving the quality process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College College degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related field or equivalent education and work experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working in the marketing field; financial industry preferred.
- Significant experience and working knowledge of IBM PCs, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Desired experience with: InDesign, Photoshop, ExactTarget, SEO, Social Media and video.
- Knowledge of CMS, HTML, SEO and online best practices a plus.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects. Ability to organize and prioritize work; meet deadlines.
- Motivated self-starter that anticipates new projects and proactively gets the project underway.
- Strong copywriting abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated creative and analytical abilities. Able to think outside the box.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone and with a team.
Full Time (40)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with quick turnarounds, tight deadlines and produce error-free work.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit; talk and hear; to reach with hands and arms; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; use a keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
San Diego County Credit Union - 14 months ago
San Diego County Credit Union was founded on the principle that people come first and profits second. This forward-thinking approach in the...