TKL Research is a full-service, international Clinical Research Organization (CRO) serving the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and consumer healthcare industries. We provide comprehensive clinical trial management services for Phase 1-4 clinical research studies, including an inpatient Phase 1 facility and outpatient specialized research clinics.
We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Director for our growing organization!
The Marketing Director will provide a lead role in support of the Clinical Research Division’s business development efforts in marketing plans and actions that provide brand positioning of TKL in the external marketplace, provide competitive intelligence, build brand awareness, generate leads for business development and stay ahead of the curve on most effective media utilization.
This position will also build in-house expertise in Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools for effect use as a business development tool.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In conjunction with the leadership team and any external vendors, develop an annual marketing plan, including providing short and long term plan recommendations and analysis.
- Develop lead-generation and lead-nurturing strategies, programs, and metrics to support revenue goals.
- Manage trade show activities, which includes booth shipments, reception invitations, hotel and meeting registrations, event / restaurant reservations for client meetings.
- Provide proactive planning to increase TKL’s presence and visibility at trade shows to enhance quality and quantity of client interactions.
- Research potential trade shows for TKL to attend.
- Manage website maintenance and updates, and related social media forums, e.g. linkedin. This includes hands-on refinements of website to enhance optimization in collaboration with vendors.
- Work directly with vendors on optimization strategies and implementation action steps.
- Develop and implement outreach campaigns, including mass mailings/emailing campaigns, trade show invitations, e.g. AAD, EADV, trade show follow ups, informational “blasts”, holiday card distributions.
- Utilize CRM tool for effective outreach campaigns.
Min Bachelor’s degree or equivalent academic credential required. Marketing/Business major is preferred. A minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the clinical research or related pharmaceutical industry and/or sciences field with a focus in Marketing. CRM, Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Publisher experience preferred. Understanding of technical details and scientific concepts related to FDA regulations and GCP/ICH guidelines as they apply to the conduct of clinical research. Excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage large amounts of data. Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate to a wide variety of audiences including internal and external colleagues and sponsor clients.
We offer a competitive compensation package for full time employees, commensurate with your background and experience, including full benefits, 401(k) with match and a profit sharing plan.
This is a full-time position based in our Rochelle Park, NJ headquarters.