Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting,
engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a
diverse company, including individuals with expertise in
science, research, engineering, construction, and
information technology. Our strength is in collectively
providing integrated services—delivering the best
solutions to meet our clients' needs.
This position will provide direct administrative and
marketing support to the Oak Ridge office’s Marketing
Group in preparation of proposals for commercial, DOE,
DoD, other government agencies, and private entities as
presentations, conference materials, and other marketing
- Preparation of proposals, brochures, PowerPoint
communicate those elements to the proposal team, and
- Review and identify key proposal elements,
ensure those elements are incorporated throughout
- Draft Capture Plans, Proposal Directives, and
qualification documents with minimal direction and
- Write non-technical sections of proposals and
revisions by others;
resumes, project descriptions, and proposal text;
- Develop, organize, and track multiple-format
to meet strict deadlines;
- Coordinate and lead multiple projects simultaneously
personnel, and support staff;
- Communicate effectively with management, technical
into proposal documents;
- Coordinate internal staff and subcontractor input
schedule, and coordinate color team reviews.
- Coordinate graphic support, maintain proposal
- Prepare and maintain proposal preparation
- Create and maintain proposal file.
- Maintain and update resume and project description
requested and routinely monitor information status
- Update business development (BD) portal information as
program/project managers and support staff.
- Provide administrative/clerical support to
using various software programs and company published
- Prepare memos, correspondence, reports, tables, etc.,
various software programs and techniques to produce
- Revise and correct complex production typing using
authorization to go to print.
- Perform final document reviews with project owners for
- Print, bound, and package final deliverables.
- File and maintain records.
Minimum of an associate’s degree plus five years or more
related experience and/or training, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience is required.
Candidate must be able to use a variety of office
equipment such as copiers, fax machines, scanners,
calculators, etc. Successful candidate must have
in-depth understanding of federal and non-federal
Must have excellent word processing and computer skills
with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite,
including Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and
InDesign is a plus.
The successful candidate must be highly organized,
self-motivated, and possess strong attention to detail.
Must be able to oversee the proposal process from
pre-RFP planning through delivery.
Language Skills – The employee must be able to read and
interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, drawings, and procedures. The
employee must also be able to write routine reports and
correspondence. Possess ability to speak effectively
before groups of customer or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills – Ability to calculate figures and
amounts such as proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply understanding to
carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or
diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving
several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Req. Code : DIV-TEN-MkgtSpec-022213-301
Division/Department : DIV
Tetra Tech puts technical know-how to work. The environmental management, consulting, and technical services group focuses on resource...