As the Marketing Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to: |
Create, execute and measure marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of the company’s brands, products and services. The Marketing Specialist role encompasses project management and execution of traditional, as well as digital marketing activities, including advertising, collateral, promotions, search engine optimization and marketing (SEO & SEM); websites, e-newsletters; social media, and visualization tools.
Responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute, as required, specific marketing programs aimed at increasing Therma-Tru wholesale product placement and pull-through.
- Design, create and produce – either via internal or external resources – marketing communications efforts such brand advertising, product promotions, direct mail campaigns, e-newsletters, trade and consumer catalogs, collateral, merchandising, websites, blogs and videos.
- Create strategic go-to-market plans for all digital visualization tools.
- Function as a liaison between Marketing, Product Management and Engineering on new product launch requirements, timelines and tasks.
- Support in the evaluation and introduction of new automated tools to the Marketing Operations processes to further reduce the manual nature of day-to-day work.
- Establish and manage program and project budgets.
- Establish and manage program and project metrics.
- Manage outside vendors.
- May perform other duties as assigned
A successful Marketing Specialist will have:
Apply for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Three to seven years of experience in advertising, marketing or promotions
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and passion for, web-based marketing, social media and CRM
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience managing and working with agencies
- Experience with business-to-business marketing and large, complex programs a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Motivated, team player who works well in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Experience in interacting with customers and Sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Proficient in SharePoint
- Experience in millwork or other building products category preferred
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job to a friend
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
- 23 months ago - save job