To be considered for this position, please apply by April 10, 2013 at this website: http://jobs.ufl.edu/postings/37658. The requisition to search for is 0902523.
The University of Florida Hialeah Dental Center offers a 24-month Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) certificate program for internationally-educated dentists. This position is responsible for marketing services offered at the Hialeah Dental Center. The Marketing/Community Outreach Specialist described herein is accountable for the development, organization, planning, coordination, and execution of multi-faceted marketing plans, projects, and initiatives, as well as for developing community relations for the office.
Market the patient services offered at the Hialeah Dental Center; accountable for the development, organization, planning, coordination, and execution of multi-faceted marketing plans, projects, and initiatives
Develop community, school, business, etc. based educational and outreach partnership programs; develop and manage marketing and community activities, within the scope of our target market
Assist in developing marketing/promotional programs and advertising media; other duties as assigned
Provide periodic reports including the status of prioritized marketing and communication activities
- Daily, 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM (typical schedule)
- Night and weekend work required based on marketing and community outreach schedules
A high school diploma and five years of appropriate experience. Appropriate college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, healthcare, social work, or related field
- Knowledge regarding marketing strategies and communication techniques and theories a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop trust and relationships easily
- Ability to be flexible and self sufficient, confident and creative
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
- Desire to serve underserved urban communities
- Detail oriented
Pay Range: $25,000 - $36,000 per year, commensurate with education/experience.