(Campaigns) - Networkfleet
Job Summary :
Manage, execute, and track results of lead generation and lead nurture programs using Marketo , for all areas of the sales funnel to maintain top-of-mind presence with desired prospects and leads during the sales process. This position works with cross functional teams to identify content and messages that resonate with Networkfleet’s target markets and execute marketing tactics that generate leads for all channels.
- Lead Generation and Nurture Campaigns – responsible for conceptualizing, creating, executing, and reporting on new lead and nurture campaigns that build the sales funnel and help progress opportunities to closure.
- Reporting and Analytics – using Salesforce and Marketo to report on lead generation and nurture campaigns.
- Administration and Education – administration of Marketo and education around product releases so that the tool is used in its most effective manner.
Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Requires 5 years of experience in marketing communications, marketing automation, lead generation, ideally in a B2B and/or technology industry.
- 2-5 years of email marketing experience – including campaign strategy for batch and nurture campaigns; campaign and content development; knowledge of deliverability and inbox placement; list segmentation; and reporting/analytics and a minimum of 1 year working with Marketo .
- Prefer experience using Salesforce.
About Networkfleet Inc.
- Must have demonstrated technical skills, the ability to organize and manage multiple and conflicting priorities, strong service approach and client-facing experience.
- Must be highly attentive to detail with a solid focus on quality, a self-starter with strong self-management and excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid English language writing and editing skills.
Networkfleet, a Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) company, is a leading provider of wireless fleet management services that improve fleet efficiency by reducing fuel use, emissions, and maintenance expenses. The company's technology combines vehicle diagnostic monitoring with an online GPS fleet tracking system. Founded in 1999, Networkfleet is headquartered in San Diego, CA, and has more than 50 patents issued or pending surrounding remote diagnostics. Networkfleet has received numerous awards for its technology, including the 2012 Telematics Update award for Best Telematics Solution for Commercial Vehicle. For more information, please visit www.networkfleet.com .
Back to Search Results
Verizon - 12 months ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...