Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Marketing Analyst, Program Delivery & Performance – is an integral member of WebMD’s Professional Marketing Team supporting the delivery and fulfillment of program performance & guarantees.
The role supports the marketing managers and encompasses the tracking, analysis, reporting and optimization of online programs targeting physicians and healthcare professionals. The position requires working closely with the marketing managers to support their proactive management of all programs, providing management regular updates on the status of all programs.
Ideal candidate will bring strong data management, math, analytical, communication and problem solving skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, and be very detail oriented.
- Coordinate with email production and ad operations teams to deploy direct response tactics
- Work closely with marketing managers and internal production teams to coordinate tactics within marketing plans for sold programs. More specifically:
- Analyze response rate trends and information to inform deployment of online tactics to professional audience (physicians and other healthcare professionals)
- Assist in developing promotional materials (emails, online ads) for the assigned programs, in conjunction with marketing managers.
- Track performance of all sold programs under management (goals, progress to goal, financial data, etc…)
- Researching performance trends to internal marketing team
- Assist in providing ongoing reporting & analysis to inform and support business decisions by:
- Aiding in data collection, campaign definition
- Understanding the key drivers and audiences for each business unit and their specific marketing potential
- Disseminate business intelligence through qualitative monthly marketing summaries
4-year Bachelor's degree
Strong analytical skills
Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Strong ability to be responsible, accountable and result-driven
Excellent communication skills
Familiar with project tracking
Knowledge of html preferred
Knowledge of the online media landscape highly desirable (as it relates the Healthcare Industry a plus)
Excellent organization and documentation skills (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint)
WebMD - 4 months ago
House calls are a browser click away thanks to this online doctor. WebMD Health Corp. is a leading Web publisher of health information for...