Perform all functions related to store based marketing and community relations.
responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Implement and fully support Nation, Regional, and metro marketing programs.
- Work with store leadership to create and implement all store promotional and marketing programs, and communicate to customers and Team Members.
- Schedule monthly event calendar.
- Oversee demo program, execute demos including efficient set up and clean up, order demo supplies and maintain demo equipment.
- Sell product via samples, cooking/serving suggestions, and personal experience.
- Conduct and/or coordinate store tours, classes, and lecture programs for groups of adults and children.
- Act as a continuous source of creative ideas and solutions to increase store sales through marketing and promotional opportunities.
- Work with Specialists/Team Leaders/Receiver in order to ensure that product is ordered and received as required by demo scheduling.
- Manage all transfers or shrink logs as required by teams.
- Educate customers and Team Members on new, local, private label and culinary products
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties,
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles and grassroots community relations.
- Some event planning and management experience.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Patience, tact, and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative.
- Able to inform and motivate Team Members.
- Knowledge of WFM culture, core values, and products.
- Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the store, including nights and weekends as required.
Whole Foods Market - 22 months ago
•Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most vibrant...