**#Location – Piscataway, NJ**
Telcordia Technologies, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ericsson, doing business as **iconectiv**, develops market leading solutions that enable operators to interconnect networks, devices, and applications critical to evolving the global telecommunications marketplace. iconectiv's powerful, trusted, neutral solutions for the telecommunications industry includes number portability clearinghouses, mobile messaging services, anti-theft mobile device registries, spectrum management databases and other interconnection information services. iconectiv's solutions are used by more than 1,000 operators, regulators and content providers and are currently used to provide services to over 1 billion end users.
Responsibilities: **Works on problems of moderate scope/complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Regularly exercises judgment to determine appropriate action. Responsible for contributing to the completion of specific programs, projects and commitments established for the work unit while operating under the general direction of a manager. Has experience with one or more elements of Corporate and Marketing Communications (Advertising, Media Relations, Analyst Relations, Direct Marketing, Trade Shows/Events, Interactive Marketing, Employee Communications, Marketing Communications, and/or working journalist experience, etc.). Typically requires 4-6 years of related experience with a BA/BS degree.
**Major Duties and Functions: **
**Relocation Benefits: ** This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
- Provide overall support for marketing initiatives and tasks
- Managing event / customer meeting schedules
- Packing and shipping event items
- Collecting and summarizing meeting and show notes
- Help staff booth at events
- Help with onsite event logistics
- Enter customer lead contact information into CRM database
- Conduct web searches to collect information on industry, competitors, etc.
- Liaison with procurement for marketing related invoices and payments to 3rd parties
- Ensure internal marketing SharePoint site is updated and current
- Create PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Occasional travel required
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
iconectiv - 15 months ago