Performance Assessment Network ( pan ) is seeking a creative, highly versatile and energetic individual for a Marketing Specialist position. If you are a self-starter with a passion for helping organizations understand the value that can be derived from integrating technology into their business practices this job may be for you.
Were looking for someone who wants to take fresh ideas and create something new. The person hired for this position must love writing and must be able to create business content for brochures, white papers, case studies, email campaigns, advertisements, and the web site. Ideally you should also have experience with sales and various social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogs.
- Develop and use a universal writing style that can be applied to all company materials
- Continuously update and develop online marketing materials for pan
- Conduct phone interviews to gain customer feedback
- Complete various copy writing projects as needed by the marketing department
- Represent the company in social media arenas (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs)
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- 1-3 years of experience
- Must be able to provide references and samples of work
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong desire and ability to work creatively
- Sales and/or Customer Service Experience
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Desire to take initiative and spearhead new projects
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop a plus
- Experience using CMS web applications a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
pan - 14 months ago