The CRD Marketing Department of LifeWay’s Church Resources Division is seeking to fill a Marketing Strategist/Brand Manager position.
The individual selected to fill this role will be a key member in developing and managing marketing strategies for our Bible Studies for Life curriculum. This individual will focus on marketing planning and execution, customer network development, brand experience, social media, and brand representation at events -- all designed to resource a growing number of churches and Bible study groups.
The ideal candidate for this position will be innovative, creative, proactive and motivated, with a proven understanding of print, electronic and new media marketing solutions. An understanding of market research and competitive intelligence is required, as is a proven ability to design and manage marketing plans that effectively reach targeted customers and prospects. The person who fills this role will work collaboratively with other marketing strategists, creative professionals, and various internal and external partners and vendors. He or she will be responsible for motivating and coaching team members, promoting teamwork, and helping Church Resources division achieve business objectives.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional focus on customer service
WE ALSO DESIRE:
- A minimum of a BS in marketing, communications, journalism/PR, business management/strategy or related area
- A minimum of 5 years in marketing, journalism/PR, business management or strategy, or business planning/development
- A proven ability to develop and execute strategic marketing and/or business plans
- Commitment to strong teamwork, relationships and collaboration
- Active participation in an evangelical church
- Church leadership experience
LifeWay Christian Resources - 17 months ago
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies,...