Fab’s mission is to help people better their lives with design.
More than 11 million people around the world use Fab to discover everyday design products at great prices, to connect with the world’s most exciting designers, and to share their favorite design inspirations.
Fab is seeking an analyst / manager to join our Marketing Strategy and Analytics team.
Fab's marketing strategy and analytics team helps direct the company's long term thinking and planning by analyzing our market, customers and their habits, and internal business forces, and then directing Fab's resources towards the most valuable opportunities to expand our business and strengthen our business model.
You''ll help us find opportunities to reach new members and to better serve existing members by mining order data as well as a 6 million+ user database. The types of analysis will include campaign reporting, member segmentation, predictive modeling, and other ad hoc analysis focused on improving Fab's core business.
This role is best suited for someone who has an ease with numbers but who also can identify trends, understand the business implications of the data, anticipate questions, build recommendations for next steps, and clearly communicate the analysis to Fab executives. This team member will play a pivotal role in helping Fab become the new model for e-commerce.
- 4+ years experience in an analytical role in a business setting. This could mean consulting, financial analysis, statistical analysis
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing concepts and consumer behavior
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience working collaboratively in a team environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with RJ Metrics, database software (SAS, SPSS, SQL, or Access) a plus
Fab.com - 2 years ago
Mainly about interesting applications of mobile technology, especially mobile and visual search, augmented reality, HTML5, and business...