• Drives day-to-day lead operations to optimize lead follow-up and data quality for reporting. Field user inquiries and troubleshoot issues around leads and campaign tracking
• Manages all aspects of marketing operations for the marketing team: manages lead flow, drives reporting requirements and data warehouse infrastructure, drives marketing operations projects
• Defines and implements a measurable, repeatable, automated process for lead development, nurturing and qualification
• Monitor, analyze and tune processes in the marketing automation and CRM systems to improve campaign effectiveness, lead experience, efficiencies in process and visibility into information
• Translate user requests into workable requirements, document specifications and test cases
• Work closely with sales operations and IT to address lead and campaign requirements into systems infrastructure
• Provide operational reporting and work with reporting & analytics team to build out self-serve metrics reporting around leads and campaign effectiveness
• Investigate and implement new technologies, services and/or vendor solutions that enhance the capabilities of the marketing organization
• Partner with CRM users to maintain integrity of the overall implementation, data quality, process efficiencies and user support
• Train new and existing marketing users on the marketing automation and CRM applications and overall campaign/lead process.
Minimum Qualifications: :
• 10+ years’ experience in marketing or sales operations
• Must have at least 4 years’ experience implementing lead processes and campaigns using marketing automation and CRM systems
• BA/BS in Marketing/Business, Economics
• Experience in B2B high tech.
• Mastery in Marketo and Salesforce.com preferred
• Expertise in campaign best practices, lead process, tracking and reporting on leads and campaigns
• Solid sense of the science and art of driving and measuring business results from campaign execution to lead flow to lead conversion to bookings
• Proven track record of supporting successful demand generation programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across organization: marketing, sales, sales operations and IT
• Proactive, self-starter with drive to build first class operations and infrastructure
Mercury Systems is a best-of-breed provider of commercially developed, open sensor and Big Data processing systems, software and services for critical commercial, defense and intelligence applications.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Mercury Computer Systems - 30+ days ago